The goal of Gould’s fellowship program is to inspire and provide experience in the field of education. Fellows must posses an enthusiasm for learning, appreciate adolescent development, and a commitment to diversity, equity and belonging. In year one, the fellow program explores the dynamic intersection of adolescent development in a residential setting. Fellows engage in a variety of programs based on their skills, qualifications and interests. Gould is uniquely positioned to support advanced level experiential education that leverages our place-based assets, arts programs, athletic programs or advanced exposure to admissions, marketing and communication. In year two and three, fellows begin graduate studies with tuition support.
Fellow’s strengths are paired with program needs. Individual abilities are matched with experienced mentors and guides in the teaching, admissions or coaching domain.
• Engage in the Fellow’s Cohort
• Co-teach, coach or lead in an appropriate area
• Co-advise up to 8 students
• Lead or co-lead athletic/co-curricular 2 of 3 seasons or year round club leadership
• Support residential/community and professional life • Matriculate at a higher ed institution or certificate program, year 2
Job Description: Fellowship
Date Posted: August 31, 2022